We’re delighted to announce that our partners at Northlich, LLC won a Public Relations Society of America Blacksmith Award last week for our community engagement effort around Plan Build Live, the project we are working on with the City of Cincinnati to revamp the city’s land use and development regulations.
Let’s let Northlich speak for themselves:
Northlich, in partnership with Wise Economy Workshop, was tasked with designing and leading a public engagement campaign to announce the City of Cincinnati Planning and Buildings Department’s Plan Build Live initiative in an accessible manner, with the goal of capturing and maintaining media attention and garnering exposure for the initiative to ensure Cincinnatians know the role they can play in shaping the plan.
Within the first months of the campaign launch, Northlich secured the following results:
- More than 3.1 million print and online earned impressions,
- Front page of the business section in the Cincinnati Enquirer,
- Coverage in other key Cincinnati outlets such as the Business Courier, the Cincinnati Herald, and Soapbox,
- 700+ residents attending the citywide Urban Design Workshop, and
- More than 102,179 social media impressions.
Not too bad for a zoning code rewrite…
Thanks also to our friends at Urban Interactive Studios and MindMixer, who are together responsible for Plan Build Live’s online platforms – the first project collaboration between online public engagement firms that we know of.
We’re grateful for the chance to work with some of the best and brightest – and to break new ground in the process. Check out www.planbuildlivecincinnati.com for more information.